The best scrub i have ever used. My sister bought me the first pack of St.ive Apricot Scrub some 13yrs back. Since then i am using this product.
It is non drying and oil free.Gently exfoliates the dull and dead surface cells to instantly reveal smooth radiant healthy glowing fresh skin.It leaves the skin smooth immediately after you wash it off.

I use it once in a week. Scrub gently with a circular motion. I prefer to leave it on the face for a few more minutes and then only wash it off.
I do not buy a separate foot scrubber, even though St.ive's foot scrubber is available in the market. I use this no my face as well as feet

100% satisfied with this product.This is one product that i would recommend to everyone.

The medicated version is for acne prone skin,i have used that too. It has got a good smell with a minty cool feeling.
St.ives scrub is the only product i used and still using for such a long period.

pic : http://www.styleflavors.com/eyes/index.php?cat=eyes

3 comments:

Rati said...

I am yet to try this but I surely have my eyes on this. Waiting for m old scrb to get over. :)

Ani said...

You will love it.
I just saw your youtube videos.
they are really nice especially for a beginner like me.
love the way u applied the eye make up. i am waiting to go home to try them :)

G.G.G said...

Yes Ani,

I too love St.Ives..any time any day,I prefer it more than Himalaya :-)